Supervisor Liability/Responsibility Training
This 2-hr. session will ensure that Supervisors understand their responsibility as it relates to the company’s Injury & Illness Prevention Program while on the job. Also included is the importance of proper disciplinary action as well as how to respond to an incident and or injury when OSHA arrives.
Clients to provide their own IIPP.
- Cal OSHA overview
- Your company’s IIPP
- Supervisor Responsibility / Liability
- Multi-Employer job sites / Dual Employer work sites
- When to Report and Record and incident
- What to do when OSHA shows up
- Recognize, eliminate, or reduce hazards in the workplace