This 2.5 to 3 hour course will give the student knowledge of how to properly assess, prioritize and treat large numbers of victims in the event of an emergency. Triage is an excellent compliment for those who are currently certified in CPR/First Aid and expected to assist in a workplace emergency. Course is made up of lecture and hands-on scenario.
- Determine what to do when first arriving at a multi-casualty incident
- Assess (triage) a patient in less than one minute
- Describe how to use patients with minor injuries to assist with basic first aid
- Demonstrate the use of the triage tag
- Learn through hands-on scenarios